1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website operating at the following URL: stargres.pl
- The operator of the website and personal data controller is: Stargres Sp. z o.o. ul. Ceramiczna 5, 26-200, Końskie
- Operator’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
- The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Presentation of the offered products or information
- Handling of enquiries sent via an online form
- Provision of the services ordered
- Online chatting
- Preparation, packaging and shipment of the ordered goods
- Newsletter management
- The Website performs functions to obtain information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through data voluntarily entered in forms that are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing the so called cookies on user’s terminal devices.
- Your rights and additional information on the processing of personal data can be found at
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can be read only on the target server.
- The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator makes backup copies in a regular manner.
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which, in particular, involves regular updates of programming components.
- The Website is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the Operator at cyberFolks.pl
4. Information in the forms
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data if provided.
- The website can also store information concerning the connection parameters (time, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may save information that makes it easier to link data in the form to the email address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in this form is processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, for example in order to make the process of handling a service request or a business contact. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
5. Administrator logs
- User behavior information on the site may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the website.
6. Relevant marketing techniques
- The operator uses marketing and remarketing techniques, including the use of Google Ads (Google Inc. based in the USA), to match advertising messages to the behavior of the user on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data is used to track him. Enabling cookies is the technological requirement for such activities.
- The Operator uses a solution which automates the functioning of the Website with regard to the users, e.g. it may send an e-mail to the user after he or she has visited a particular subpage, provided that he or she has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
7. Information about cookies
- The Website uses cookie files.
- The so-called cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s terminal device and are designed to use the pages offered by the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time for which they are stored on end-devices and its unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website Operator.
- The cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- maintenance of the Website User’s session (after logging in) to allow the user to use the Website without re-typing his/her login and password;
- achieving the objectives set out above in the section ‘Important marketing techniques’;
- The Website makes use of two basic types of cookie files: “session” and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (the web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The list of cookies can be found in the cookie consent module provided by the Operator under the name “Choose cookie” or “Manage cookie”.
- Software for browsing websites (internet browser) usually allows for storing cookies on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The web browser allows the user to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this topic can be found in the help section or in the internet browser documentation.
- Cookies placed in the Service User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular these companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Linkedin (Linkedin Corp. based in the USA).
8. Cookie Management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If a user does not wish to receive cookies, he or she can also change the browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies necessary for authentication, security and maintaining user preferences may hinder or, in extreme cases, make it impossible to use the Website.
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: